Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you filming this?

The idea is that I'll be filming everything that goes on while we (me and Johan Kronlund) are working on the new album (!) and that I'll eventually turn it into a "behind-the album"-documentary. Thing is, "everything that goes on" is pretty unflattering business. Mood swings, comfortable (and oh-so-ugly!) clothes and 35 takes for each line that I'm singing. Do I really want people to see that? Of course, I could cut all that out, but then the film would just be a couple of guys drinking coffee talking about their girlfriend troubles and telling bad puns. Well, I guess I'll just have to start wearing a tie to the studio.

I've been trying to come up with a title for the new album. Right now I'm kind of keen on just calling it "Montt MardiƩ". Clean and simple. If you have any other suggestions, please share! We could make into a competition. The one who comes up with a name for the album gets the "very special thanks to" in the liner notes. Are you up for it?
Talk soon.
/ M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha
your article always make me laugh:)
looking forward to see the flim!

and so glad that you update this blog more often than before...

P.S the new verson of modest blaise is awesome!