Saturday, October 25, 2008

No more I love you's

It feels like I've been eaten alive. I stumbled over Annie Lennox' "No more I love you's" for three weeks ago. I had of course heard it before then, but for the first time I really listened to it and I just fell apart. It's been on repeat since then and everything else then listening to it has felt utterly meaningless. I'm slowly returning to life again and to day I listened to some Simon and Garfunkel, which was great. During these weeks the work with the album has continued as planed. I forced myself to focus on what's important, even though I wanted nothing more then to put my headphones back on and turn up the volume. I don't really know a lot about Annie Lennox, except that she has a great name and that her "greatest hits" album is a goldmine. I wish I could sing like her. Talk soon.
/ M

No comments: